Marketing Coordinators develop and execute marketing plans and strategies. They act as a bridge between employees, clients, suppliers, and the marketing management team. Their goal is to improve the brand’s image and increase customer satisfaction.
Start your career in marketing coordination today.
Become A Professional Marketing Coordinator
The Marketing Coordinator Diploma is designed to prepare you for entry-level marketing support positions relating to a variety of integrated marketing and communication activities. Its objective is to expose you to a broad range of marketing knowledge and processes, administration skills, and practical tools that will assist you in addressing situations that arise within a marketing-related career.
The program will provide the skills needed to progress into managerial-level careers, given the proper combination of skills, experience, personal attributes, and additional training. Our curriculum provides skill-building and practical training through relevant core courses, delivered through our innovative Integrated Learning System™ (ILS).
The Marketing Coordinator Program Provides You With:
- Leading-edge marketing skills and current course curriculum relevant to today’s businesses in Canada and, in some cases, internationally.
- An introduction to the most relevant aspects of marketing support and administration.
- Professional skills in high demand by employers, including teamwork, communication, customer service, leadership, research, and problem solving.
- A solid knowledge of marketing practices and principles and opportunities to relate and apply this knowledge to the many facets of marketing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and graphics.
The Marketing Coordinator Diploma requires diverse prerequisites equivalent to the Office Clerk certificate.
AOLCC’s Integrated Learning System™
All courses in our programs are delivered through our unique Integrated Learning System™ (ILS). Through ILS, you will develop a true proficiency in each topic, no matter your age or skill level upon enrolment. Our learning coaches are with you every step of the way to provide individualized assistance and encouragement in a supportive and non-competitive learning environment. Here’s how it works:
- You only advance to the next course when you are confident that you have mastered one topic and are ready to move on to the next
- You participate in hands-on exercises, tasks and practice exams that test your knowledge and give you confidence
This program provides you with a range of marketing knowledge and skills that prepare you for many aspects of marketing. As a graduate of this program, you may find yourself working as a/an:
- Marketing & Events Coordinator
- Sales & Marketing Coordinator
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Recruitment and Marketing for HR
- Marketing Assistant
- Brand Coordinator
- And more!
Basic level of proficiency in a Windows operating system
Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Word
Intermediate level of proficiency in Excel
Microsoft Publisher, Photoshop Basics, Illustrator Basics, and advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
Basic level of proficiency in Microsoft Access
Internet Fundamentals, basic level of proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, and Office Procedures Level 1 and Level 2
Customer Service, Business Math, Grammar Essentials for Business Writing, Business Correspondence Level 1 and Level 2, Project Management Fundamentals Level 1, Microsoft Project Level 1, Business Essentials, Marketing & Sales, Marketing Administration, Business in the Electronic Age, Business Presentations, and Event Marketing
Job Readiness/Employability Skills
Job Search and Résumé Writing and Employment Success Strategies